Total Drama: Return to Frye Island is the 18th season of Drama and the first to air in 2017, after a long hiatus.
Hey, sorry about the wait, but we're back! Chris, Chef, and a gang of newbies are back to the show to compete for another million bucks! This time taking place on the now abandoned Frye Island! This season, the elimination exit is a catapult.
|Name||Description||Aired||Eliminated||Season Code||Series Code|
|Welcome Back to the Island||The newbies are introduced to the now abandoned island, and one annoying camper gets the boot.||5/13/17||Christine||1801||259|
|Eastward Expansion||The cast has their first challenge, and second elimination. It's an exploration challenge!||5/13/17||Frank||1802||260|
|The Ultimate Frisbee Challenge||While Chris is away, the campers have a frisbee challenge.||5/14/17||Lance||1803||261|
|Scary Scavengers||A scavenger hunt across the wild island happens.||5/15/17||Ciera||1804||262|
|Chef's Ultimate Chowdown||A food contest (with unusually disgusting food) takes place.||5/16/17||Lana||1805||263|
|Happy-Go-Mucky||Chris makes the cast do an ATV challenge, which gets them stuck.||5/19/17||Gage||1806||264|
|Deterioration of a Middle School||GMS makes a cameo as a destroyed building where the campers must find the roof.||5/20/17||Raelynn||1807||265|
|Long Arm of the Hatchet||Someone gets eliminated after Chris doesn't want to do a challenge.||5/20/17||Milo||1808||266|
|Give Me Some Space||The cast go up to space in balloons (rigged by Chris) and try to get down to the ground.||5/23/17||Elliott||1809||267|
|Fear Factor 2.0||Chris uses the contestants' worst fears to antagonize them.||6/1/17||Mikey||1810||268|
|Hit Me With Your Best Pot||A cooking challenge makes everyone tense.||6/1/17||Andrea||1811||269|
|Audience Vote||The audience votes on the next contestant to leave.||6/1/17||Sasha||1812||270|
|My Shark Ate My Money||The final two must fight a shark for the million after the shark steals it!||6/1/17||Jeanna||1813||271|
|Elliott||Give Me Some Space||6th|
|Christine||Welcome Back to the Island||14th|
|Mikey||Fear Factor 2.0||5th|
|Andrea||Hit Me With Your Best Pot||4th|
|Lance||The Ultimate Frisbee Challenge||12th|
|Raelynn||Deterioration of a Middle School||8th|
|Jeanna||My Shark Ate My Money||2nd|
|Milo||The Long Arm of the Hatchet||7th|
|Lana||Chef's Ultimate Chowdown||10th|
MUSIC: I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous! I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous!
The clapperboard snaps down after the first few seconds and the camera races through the island. Sasha is painting her nails and the camera spills her nail polish, making her upset. Jeanna and Lance are balancing on a balance beam before falling off. Elliott then ushers the camera to the firepit, where the campers whistle the ending.
- This season premiered 5 months after Season 17 finished airing. This was due to a hiatus/cancellation of the show that lasted from November to May.
- Chris McLean and Chef Hatchet are back to host the season! Chef hasn't been the co-host since the first Frye Island season, and Chris took a vacation for Season 17.
- This is the final season to have 13 episodes, as confirmed by Mekapanema TV.
- Gorham Middle School from Seasons 5 and 12 appeared as a destroyed wreck where the contestants had to do a challenge in the episode "Deterioration of a Middle School."
- The moon camp from Season 16 appeared in "Give Me Some Space" when the contestants flew to the moon by accident.
- The first episode has the same title as the first two of Total Drama: Frye Island, due to this being a sequel season, with only the word 'Back' added to it.